Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why Bloggers Should Join Entrecard

I've been blogging for the past 3 years now but it's only lately that I've become serious at it. Well, it's really because I have nothing much to do until we are able to file for our NCLEX exam and get some training with some hospital too. If you know me, I don't like being idle. I'd much rather look for something to learn or earn from to while away my time.

Let me give you an example: the summer or 2003, I went into the graduate school of UP to take my Masters in Education. The summer passed and I went into the first semester. When the first sem ended and I was waiting for the 2nd sem to start, I enrolled in the Food and Beverage course at a vocational school near my home.

Well, now that I have time, I am trying to find out whether I really could earn substantially from blogging. So far so good. But one of the things that I had a really hard time on is getting my articles read or discovered. Good thing I read about entrecard from John Chow's blog.

You know what, I've gotten a number of reads from the very first day I placed my widget on my blog. Same has happened to other newcomers. Well, here's hoping entrecard would continue to bring readers to our sites.

No comments: