Friday, April 2, 2010

Kids Summer Job


Kids can actually earn some money during their break. My daughter has bugged me for some time about how to earn this summer. With the use of our DSLR, tripod, some lights, some hats and a blanket, she and her bestfriend Ena are now earning some dough by putting up a photo station. Of course, with some help from mom.


The first customer she had was my friend's daughter. It was during their exams week and so I didn't allow her to go with me. Instead, I made a deal with my friend that I'd take the pictures for free but that she would have to pay a small amount to cover for the layouts that my daughter will do. Also, that she will have to have the pictures printed since that time Ikee hadn't bought her printer yet. My friend agreed and thus my daughter had her first customer.

Their next customers were those from her school. They invited them over to our house where they had set up a pseudo-studio, had them don some hats and took their pics. After that, my girls had made the borders and printed the pics. Really cute.



Apart from these, the girls earned some money too from helping me during my stint at the Lipa Swimming Competition. We sold some yogurt smoothie. The sale was good - very good as a matter of fact that we had to turn down some customers because we had absolutely nothing more to sell.


They're still waiting for other jobs to do. We've put up an ad on the net and hopefully they'll find more people to avail of their services. You may view their work at C'est Beau on facebook.

1 comment:

Tito Eric said...

How enterprising!

That is so cool.

Happy holidays!


Tito Eric